It was late afternoon when I found myself standing in the middle of a park with four shrooms in my hands; only trees, a jungle gym and swing sets were accompanying me. Around this time, my mind was only centered in one question: should I eat all shrooms or just one? It was an all or nothing matter. I then decided to sit on a bench and continued to stare at what was in my hands. Ten minutes passed by until I decided to swallow all of them and about another ten for them to start doing their job. At this point, my mouth was getting dry by the second, as I sat in a now dark park. Minutes after, I started hearing birds cawing loudly, the sound of water running through the streets and every corner I looked, was glowing. Everything was so pleasant and soothing that I started thanking myself for ingesting all four shrooms, but it wasn’t until I caught a hiccup, hip, hip that it all changed. The thing is, it wasn’t a regular hiccup that usually goes away after a minute or two. This hicc...
wow, es un pensamiento algo frío pero muy cierto, si lo expresáramos de la manera correcta no se escucharía tan romántico "te llevo en el área de mi cerebro responsable de mis sentimientos :D"
ReplyDeleteme gusta tu blog Karly! :)